You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Loong. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 11:23am

locked game

O.o why today when i open the game no work?

Nuksukow

Trainee

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 6:33pm

The Game has been like that sence yesturday, i have no clue what is going on.

LauraCrazy

Beginner

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 7:58pm

hmmmmm

enter gamigo folder----long----client----client exe and u can enter

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 8:54pm

enter gamigo folder----long----client----client exe and u can enter
I can't do that on my computer.... also I had to make a new account! I hope all my data isn't lost.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 5:24am

I can confirm Lauras info above works, just find the main Loong file in your Disk C or whichever you use and follow Laura's info. It bypasses the launcher and takes you direct to log in screen. The game is still running as if nothing has happened, but clearly one of those small patch updates we always get when launcher appears has got stuck somehow.

I was playing on the game same time as Germany were playing their world cup football game, and it was then that weird things started for me, lag...then unable to port from one area to another...soon enough i got disconnected and could not get back due to the launcher bug. I just wonder if somehow if the game server was affected by increased people in Germany online watching their team play...maybe it was coincidence lol. Anyway...good luck to all who manage to get in game ;)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 8:36am

I can confirm Lauras info above works, just find the main Loong file in your Disk C or whichever you use and follow Laura's info. It bypasses the launcher and takes you direct to log in screen. The game is still running as if nothing has happened, but clearly one of those small patch updates we always get when launcher appears has got stuck somehow.

I was playing on the game same time as Germany were playing their world cup football game, and it was then that weird things started for me, lag...then unable to port from one area to another...soon enough i got disconnected and could not get back due to the launcher bug. I just wonder if somehow if the game server was affected by increased people in Germany online watching their team play...maybe it was coincidence lol. Anyway...good luck to all who manage to get in game ;)
some others and i are not able to login i tryed using the client.exe in the gamino folder but for some reason after starting up the client.exe i get the message failed to connect to server please try again later, this has been since yesterday.
i already fixed the client update issue but cannot enter the game.. tryed different account logins ?(