You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Loong. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bisomago

Beginner

• "bisomago" started this thread

Monday, July 7th 2014, 10:47am

The game is neglected

Ho cominciato da poco a giocare e devo dire che il gioco in questione bellissimo con tutto quello che un gioco dovrebbe avere , unica cosa che non riesco a capire la mancanza di aggiornamenti e eventi .
Ho dato un occhiata a Loong francese e ho visto che c' l'evento dei mondiali come mai qui no? Il gioco sta morendo ?
E anche il fatto del launcher che non funziona e che non si sa' niente se verra' fixato o no il problema.
Spero che qualche responsabile del gioco legga il post e che dica qualcosa in proposito.

I just started playing and I must say that the game in question is beautiful with everything a game should have, the only thing I can't understand is the lack of updates and events.I gave a look at French Loong and I saw that there is the World Cup event as ever here no? The game is dying?And even the fact of launcher that does not work and I do not know ' anything if we fixed the problem or not.I hope that some responsible for the game read the post and say something about it.

Monday, July 7th 2014, 2:36pm

Well, for the last 12-18 months the game has had zero updates, zero new events, there is no GMs in game, occasionally a Gamigo person comes along and does a server maintenance (every few months at the most) or checks the forum . In short, yes its almost completely neglected by Gamigo, they just seem content to let the servers stay open and nothing else. The first year of Loong had a healthy population, but the game was never advertised and never supported, for these reasons most left Loong.

There is a small hardcore of vets who still play Loong, along with the occasional new person who likely by accident stumbles onto the game. Of course the vets now all this, but despite all this, they play still, because yes its a beautiful game, and even with nothing new, there is still lots to do in the game, so they stick with it. As to why Loong has been so neglected, only Gamigo know the answer to that, i cannot 2nd guess. You just have to accept this is how it is, the games still cool.

Monday, July 7th 2014, 9:28pm

I just tried the french version and made a level 20 char.

The game is MUCH BETTER : there are animations and graphical effects on EACH skill, on each blow. I never saw such animations in there.

The mobs and the overall background have more details, for instance some mobs have a haze around them, some have tattoes.

I noticed the Captain mobs (bosses) appear more often too.

And of course there are many, many more players. I got 25 friends in a couple of minutes !

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 9:46pm

this game has been neglected for over 2 years now really, ever since the 2.4 patch was launched. Most of the old players quit due to most of the 2.4 content being disabled and a lack of truth from gamigo on why this was done and a lack of action to reinstate said content drove us all away. This could be a really great game with thousands of players but gamigo have yet to wake up and realise they need to support this game more and give us the content we should have had over 2 years ago now.
Razac: Level 100 Pole/Sabre: QUIT: BYE GAMIGO

Friday, April 17th 2015, 1:18am

game is back up and running it works just fine