You are not logged in.

Tomerant

Beginner

• "Tomerant" started this thread

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 2:18pm

Coming back after initial disapointment

OK... this is odd but yea... well...

I'm coming from Rift, game which I actually play cuz of my guild and literally nothing else.
I saw this game long ago and made some random char got to lv20... saw none online and gave up.

I decided to give it another shot. I'll start new character to get familiar with stuff again as I forgot most of it.
I'll play on casual basis for a start as Rift will remain my no.1 gaming priority but that can change soon.

How many of you are still playing this game, at least casually?

Hit me up in game, name is Tomerant.

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 4:13pm

hello, its me defined glad you are giving it another shot, indeed the game is not crowded but crow-dead.
i was also one of those thinking i was a loner being by myself without anyone online.
that changed untill i saw a player that said, hey ''you are not alone'' so i joined the guild and indeed we have more people online!
i would like this game to be famous again , you can do so much!

Tomerant

Beginner

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 10:59pm

Famous? No... game is buried too deep underground to expect some big comeback.

Decently populated? Seems realistic goal we could reach as community...

First things first... forum.
Since the moment I joined with Rweena (my ex-char) none posted anything here.
I come back to check every once in a while and still see dead forum.
Forum is game's best mirror and community here should keep it somewhat alive cuz' new guys will most probably check on it before giving the game a shot.

What I would like to see as a new player is some sort of guide on free-to-play aspects of the game.
As most of f2p mmos are taking huge steps towards pay-to-win, most recently Rift (which had best f2p model by far), it would be good "marketing trick" which could be played out by community.
Someone familiar with game mechanics could simply write down what stuff you get here without spending a dime and what are the most desirable stuff from cash shop.

Playing a game with like 10-15 guildmates in a single guild in entire game is far from definition fun :) But we gotta start somewhere and just by spending time in game hoping someone will a way to download and install Loong, won't get us far.

I have hard time finding decent english review on this game.
No guides, no gameplay videos with good commentary explaining the overall great talent system...
This game has too much too offer and its so damn hidden from the eyes of public.

Sad... lets try to change it.

#mce_temp_url# - this is video I made not too long ago where I included Loong into my top low-spec friendly mmos.
It's good place to start throwing some comments on game and asking ppl to join it.
I've also posted several comments on other videos made about Loong, mostly saying how i'm surprised by overall quality of such un-popular tittle.

If I stick around here and decide to make it "my home mmo" I'll probably make few more "not-the-best-videos-you-ever-saw" but I'll cover stuff I like in the game and promote it a bit.

Tomerant

Beginner

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 2:06pm

why does it asks moderation to approve my posts O.o ???

Anyway... now that it's posted I'm editing it and gonna say that we can't expect it to become "popular". It's buried too deep underground to get it popular again.

We can only get some of our friends first and let word of mouth the thing.

Tomerant

Beginner

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 7:22pm

well.. seems like this game won't run on 64bit Win7

After I installed new system and re-downloaded the game, when I press Play launcher closes and nothing happens...

/cry

Re-downloading it again... gonna try to get in by midnight.

//

Not working... first file was corrupted, had to download 2 times. Than when I solved that this shit came up.... I don't even dare to send support ticket as they seem to care about Loong "very much".

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Tomerant" (Feb 21st 2016, 9:31pm)

diedie2

Beginner

Wednesday, March 9th 2016, 1:40pm

heey

loong was popular way before rift, but as it happened once it will happen again, the ppl behind the game got more interested in money then in the actual game.

anyway, ive no details on what happened but firstly our GM's quit, then no more dragonmarket updates and after that they just left us with a server that's running but full of bugs.

You guys are better off finding another game. Unless this game get's taken over by another game company this is just going to get worse.

atm im playing blade and soul, and it's really nice so give it a chance. If not, i wish you goodluck and fun in whatever you decide to do :)

Greetings
Diedie2
Pole/sabre
penguins rule :thumbup:
~im out, have fun~

Shinkarutzku

Intermediate

Occupation: Former Sabre Guild Master for KnightmaereZ, VengeanceZ, and VirulencesZ

Monday, March 21st 2016, 4:29am

I have no problem coming back. But these days, there is barely anybody on to do an instance. It's hard to do quests because they take long and require players.

People who still need to do the "earn friends" quests can't even do that unless they make multiple accounts.

My Instance Quests are piling up because everytime I want to do them, I have to speak on world chat until somebody responds.

I'll still get on from time to time, but no doubt that this game is extremely difficult to play.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Shinkarutzku" (Mar 21st 2016, 4:34am)

diedie2

Beginner

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 7:43pm

as a lvl 100 dragonblood, it's not that hard xD but as a low lvl, it must be impossible
penguins rule :thumbup:
~im out, have fun~

Tomerant

Beginner

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 11:40pm

holy shit this is dead community.

I opened this topic like months and months ago, it's still on top of general section lol....

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 11:51pm

game is crowded again

armys of russian speaking hackers here now :P