Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Loong. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 13. September 2016, 23:19

Ressurection Campaign, chapter 1

Call me moron.
Call me idiot.
Call me whatever you want.
I believe this game can make a comeback.

What I need you to do is to help me. How?

This is how:
- don't question my motivation
- don't question my methods
- don't treat me like a mad person only because I'm willing to promote the game you like, despite it's current state
- write only positives you can name about the game
- support me by encouraging others to join us trough the comments on videos I'm gonna do for Loong.

Regardless of the staff reaction and actual lack of the it, I still think that powerful message can be sent to them by acting positively as community.
Fact that launcher news section has 2014 as last announcement date speaks for itself, but it won't discourage me.

I've been browsing this forum for a while and all I saw is usual doom posts and cries about how game is dead and Gamigo shows no interest in it. Then I went to youtube and tried to find anything related to the game. I had very little success, to say the least.
As community, you guys did very little to counter the lack of attention given by the company.

I admire these guys that still have faith and willingness to play. I'm also aware of hackers inhabiting the game, but I have strong belief that those will disappear the moment fair ganers arrive and grab back Gamigo's attention.

I have intentions on contacting the CEO directly and also I'll write the message concerning the state and future of Loong trough the https://en.gamigo.com/corporate/contact/

Again, I ask you to avoid comments like "omg you are stupid if you think you make something..." or anything like that.

I... we... don't need your pessimism. These forums have enough of it.

Maybe it's time for change, a change in the way you approach such topics and such ideas.

Support me if you wanna give it a shot or ignore me if you think all of this is stupid.

My first step will be approach to the part of gaming community which could benefit the most of from this game.

Gamers with low-end riggs.

Watch this video I made today and please share some thoughts about the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnOJJGSmgnk&feature=youtu.be

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tomerant« (24. September 2016, 00:33)

Freitag, 16. September 2016, 11:41

hey

idk if you can use this, but ive made this page, awhile ago
https://player.me/g/loong-dragonblood

btw, i hope you succeed on making it popular again
penguins rule :thumbup:
~im out, have fun~

Freitag, 16. September 2016, 16:35

I... alone... can't do much more then post few videos per week.

You know that :)

Community can make something bigger.

That site looks awesome man. What was your initial idea with it?

EDIT:

Dude... THANK YOU so much for letting me know about that site.
It will help ALOT to what I'm trying to do.

I've gained surprisingly warm welcome there:
#mce_temp_url#

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tomerant« (16. September 2016, 20:43)

Freitag, 16. September 2016, 23:01

As long as these Hackers still run free on server NOONE will return

Look at equipment ranking 1

And like always Gamigo doesnt care about anything

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »oroblram« (16. September 2016, 23:07)

Samstag, 17. September 2016, 03:30

As long as these Hackers still run free on server NOONE will return

Look at equipment ranking 1

And like always Gamigo doesnt care about anything
:?: :?:

Thanks.... Mister Obvious. We really couldn't figure that out without you telling it to us.

Thanks /bow

Sonntag, 18. September 2016, 16:58

I... alone... can't do much more then post few videos per week.

You know that :)

Community can make something bigger.

That site looks awesome man. What was your initial idea with it?

EDIT:

Dude... THANK YOU so much for letting me know about that site.
It will help ALOT to what I'm trying to do.

I've gained surprisingly warm welcome there:
#mce_temp_url#

no problems, always helping out a fella brotha
and no sorry :/ the site wasnt my initial idea, but i do like that site alot :D
~im out, have fun~

Sonntag, 18. September 2016, 17:41

also, and im only noticing this now

even if people want to play, how would they download the game? i mean the english version of the site has been taken down :/
~im out, have fun~

Sonntag, 18. September 2016, 20:22

Me and my brother are new to the game, hopefully more peolple play :D

Sonntag, 18. September 2016, 21:33

http://loong.gamigo.com/en/download/

still working

if you have problems,with patch,open with administrator rigths

Sonntag, 18. September 2016, 23:13

also, and im only noticing this now

even if people want to play, how would they download the game? i mean the english version of the site has been taken down :/

Download link for Loong Dragonblood:

/booya /flex :)

I have it listed on all my videos to make it easier for new guys to find it.

Sonntag, 18. September 2016, 23:20

I got that link listed in description of all videos I make.

Welcome SaulAdrian... I'm far from game veteran too :) But I think that just what this game needs. Few COMPLETE NEWBS with ENTHUSIASM and WILLPOWER to make this shit straight.

Spread the word, post some stuff on these videos, I don't care if you sub or like the vid cuz i'm not doing it for cash or fame.
Just say something about the game and keep people interested in checking it out.

Sonntag, 18. September 2016, 23:22

#mce_temp_url#
I got that link listed in description of all videos I make.

Welcome SaulAdrian... I'm far from game veteran too :) But I think that just what this game needs. Few COMPLETE NEWBS with ENTHUSIASM and WILLPOWER to make this shit straight.
Spread the word, post some stuff on these videos, I don't care if you sub or like the vid cuz i'm not doing it for cash or fame.Just say something about the game and keep people interested in checking it out.

Sonntag, 18. September 2016, 23:28

Yeah,let s bring that Game back to life :)

Freitag, 23. September 2016, 23:52

ANOTHER way to help the game is this amazing site diedie2 linked...

I'd like to ask ALL OF YOU to actually register here and "like" Loong Dragonblood there.

https://player.me/feed

Register, edit your profile and just post that you are playing the game whenever you are about to logg in. Takes like 1 minute max and puts Loong in front of thousands people's eyes.

Free marketing to help ourselves... not anyone else, but ourselves.
We love the game right? Well... what are you waiting for ;) ? or is it much to ask to put 1 minute for advertising before you launch it ?

Montag, 3. Oktober 2016, 01:03

english version

how are you guys even getting the english version to wrk

Montag, 3. Oktober 2016, 09:40

open with administrator rigths

Montag, 10. Oktober 2016, 13:39

Good job mate ;)

Sonntag, 10. Dezember 2017, 08:20

Is this campaign still under progress? :o

Samstag, 16. Dezember 2017, 22:52

well apperently not, he made couple of vids but he deleted them already from his youtube, the player.me page is still up however https://player.me/g/loong-dragonblood, if youve got any ingame questions, just ask
~im out, have fun~

Freitag, 22. Dezember 2017, 03:04

Hmm well do you know if its possible to add toughness to ones gears? or is this stat only available in the dragonblood skills?