Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Loong. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2017, 04:14

http://loong.gamigo.com/en/download/

use this to play loong again

Donnerstag, 30. November 2017, 21:15

a strange error seems to have forced me to end the game after playing it since the start. after playing it today i logged out as usual but instantly after logging out the game somehow crashed my internet connection. After an hour i finally managed to get my connection back but next time i tried to log into Loong i got an error saying unable to log in due to no last log in information. I recall each time we log into game it records the last time we had logged in. Somehow that had vanished and it was stopping me from entering the game.

I tried an uninstall and then re installing, but it seems now there is only german and french downloads available and i played on the English server. All the links in recent postings i have tried and they all d/l into the Deutch version, so sadly it seems a weird error and an unfortunate uninstall has finished my Loong career. Very sad and upset.