Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Loong. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 30. Dezember 2017, 13:32

Hello!

Does anyone keep playing in this game? Im new guy so i jumped into forum to say hi to all :) Whats the current state of game, is it totally dead or just low populated? I would be greatfull if someone would give me some pointers bout builds im thinking bout sword/spear or sabre/spear. I was looking for some guides on forum but its pretty inactive :pinch:

Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2017, 17:14

first of all let me say welcome

second of all this game is so low populated that even mars has more movent on it's surface

and third: i'd go with bow/pole with strengh/skill

happy new year
penguins rule :thumbup:
~im out, have fun~

Montag, 1. Januar 2018, 02:01

Hey, thanks for ingame help, Panda owns btw ;) Its kinda shame that this version got abandoned by publisher :( They should give at least oportunity to join into german servers on english client - or maybe there is some way to play there on this client? Hehe happy new year as well ^^

Montag, 1. Januar 2018, 19:36

Welcome to Loong,

like diedie2 mentionned the game has a very low population but well if anyone who joins leave due to this fact then logically the population will never increase :D which is sad as the game is very fun and have lots of stuffs to do even if we don't receive updates anymore :)

For your build you can test freely up to level 30? you have some free reset pills at begining of the game (unless they removed it?). Though I might not be able to help a lot as i always played internal chars, but diedie will surely be able to help you even if he don't play anymore.

If you need any help ingame just pm NightMareZz, i'll try to help if we are online at same time.

Happy new year to both of you.

Dienstag, 2. Januar 2018, 01:34

My impressions bout this game are positive for now :) I swear i didnt expect much good content here but hell i was wrong lol :thumbsup:
Great music, fast paced combat even if its not free target one its really fun. And i just barely touch this game because im only 33 lvl now ( max cap is 100 lvls correct me if im wrong ), but theres so much to do lol :thumbup: You can train pets & mounts, crafting system is great you have production skills like gathering, smelting, crafting, cooking, alchemy - you lvl up them when you use particular skills btw have i mentioned planting trees too? :) . Lvling is fast imo theres so many quests that im not sure which one i should make first i outlevled some because of fishing hehe. Class system reminds me one from game called Grim Dawn, theres no actual class, you have couple skills tree and you have to creating your character as you fit so there's much to tinkering :thumbsup: If you like games with Wuxia feel with acrobatic jumps, runing on water and lots of matrial arts content give it a shoot - i just downloaded game and now im having blast with it :) I was playing before in Age of Wushu/Wulin, 12 skies and i just drop playing in 9dragons ( 2 years ) and came here by accident 8)

PS.Im using gloves and zither (yang/zither tree ) medium range dmg and buffs i guess , but my stat build is a random mess :whistling:

Dienstag, 2. Januar 2018, 17:25

Glad to see that you are having fun.

- Yes level cap is 100
- For quests you will need to follow principal quest line and the ones marked as [Ac] to advance in the game. The other ones are somehow useful to get extra xp and some nice items. You may want to do "To defeat evil" quest series to get some extra gold and xp, you get the quest from Master of Jing Lei Tang.
- leveling is fast at beginning but soon it will be a lot harder to level up ;)
- For your stats you may want to prefer putting your points in spirit as you will need to have a certain amount to be able to wear your new gears as you level up. But no worries there are gems that you can add to your gears to increase other stats the way you want it to be.

P.s: If you don't have as mentor yet in game pm me, I can take you as apprentice which will allow you to get a great amount of xp + some useful items by completing a daily quick series of quests alongside your mentor.

Donnerstag, 4. Januar 2018, 13:04

My character name is XiaoLia, im gmt+1 zone so if someone is interested just add me ingame :)

Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2018, 22:38

ooh he's already my apperentice night but since im not online alot you might want to take him
~im out, have fun~

Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 18:03

Hello ! What about online server ? How many people play here ? How many content the server has ?

Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 22:28

the german server you mean?
last i heard they were at lvl 75 but that was over 18months (1year and a half) ago so i dont know, but that is a real grind fest and i can imagine that it would be practically impossible to catch up since the server has been open for 3years now (i thought i was the spring of 2014)
but if your german is up for it, you can always try

ps. did i mention that the entire server is german? :p
~im out, have fun~

Samstag, 30. Juni 2018, 11:13

hello, is anyone still playing here on the english server? he was already dead long ago and how are 10,000 new members in the forum and have not written anything for months?

Sonntag, 1. Juli 2018, 21:47

hello, i think everyone is patiently waiting for some update?

Dienstag, 14. August 2018, 19:44

you might call it that, but ive waiting patiently for about 4years if not longer :D
~im out, have fun~