You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Loong. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 5:59pm

Market Up Date

GM how long do we have to wait before we get another market update

hiji

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 7:06pm

wasnt the last one like 2 weeks ago?
u had to wait months for that one bro cmon ._.

Galexy

Trainee

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 7:12pm

re

Things are being worked on.
We know you all want to see change but please understand other things that need fixed are top priority at the moment.

Many things that many do not understand happen.

example before you build a house you must make sure the foundation is good.

In Loongs case the foundation must be repaired to support the house.
It all takes time.

Galexy

Note: Please do not bash my words as a joke or lies. I am not trying to fool you in anyway.

We all have bosses that make the decisions. once they are made that's what is worked on.

hiji

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 7:23pm

cud u tell me what these top priorities are?
im a little confused about that part -_-

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 2:28am

Yeah yall say u all have things to fix but Market update is only a push of a button

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 4:09am

Things are being worked on.

Luke believes you Galexy.

To everyone else please consider this:
1) Fleur may be working from scratch.
2) How many notes, documents, schematics, daily routine information was left behind for new replacements when prior mangement quit is unknown.
3) Fleur is training Galexy and Taiyi.
4) Fleur, Galexy, Taiyi have read our posts but we are not an authentic source and our suggestions must be verified & researched throughly.
5) Similar to #3 above ... Event & Dragon Market refreshes will take time because Fleur may not have past transaction history logs of events and or former Dragon Market prices. Fleur may take our suggestions but she will have to verify that those items exist, have been in the market previously, and determine the ingot price.
6) Fleur, Galexy and Taiyi most likely are not solely dedicated to update the Dragon Market ... they most likely have other roles and tasks they are deeply involved in.
7a) Without a former GM who can thoroughly instruct Fleur in detail on many of these matters it may take some time for her to catch up on things.
7b) Similarly .. if Fleur does not have guidance on in-game GM power knowledge we must allow her time to adjust to her new position, satisfy her superiors by keeping on a timely schedule, disseminate tasks to Galexy, Taiyi .. then hopefully she will manage to fit in her schedule how to log in live server as GM and kick/ban botters (Specifically refering to you ama, you and your 6 bots in panlong).

But what does Luke know, take head to my words or choose not to as Luke really doesn't care.
Luke only cares how he looks in the mirror.

~Luke

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 7:27pm

Luke u need to consider this this game been online since Jan 2011 and its now Oct 2012

Not our fault they dont know how to keep the customers happy

it took over a year to get 2.4 live so let me guess its going to take another before we the next update

lol all we want is a nice enough Market update so folks can do a lil shopping and GM take out that TEMP crap

Monday, October 15th 2012, 6:05pm

what is it with people keep saying it took over a year to get 2.4 live? exageration much. it took around 7 months from the time testing started until 2.4 was live, hardly a year and no where close to a year.

On topic, I sent an email to Mr. Hartmann about all the issues we are having, along with some suggestions for market updates etc. So hopefully if enough people have done the same, the message will get across to Gamigo.
Razac: Level 100 Pole/Sabre: QUIT: BYE GAMIGO

hiji

Intermediate

Monday, October 15th 2012, 6:20pm

I sent an email to Mr. Hartmann about all the issues we are having, along with some suggestions for market updates etc. So hopefully if enough people have done the same, the message will get across to Gamigo.
hihihi
lawl ._.

Monday, October 15th 2012, 7:03pm

game went live Jan of 2011 and 2.4 went live on Feb 2012 so yeah thats over a year

hiji

Intermediate

Monday, October 15th 2012, 7:34pm

lol they didnt start workin on it in jan 2011 u didnt know about 2.4 in jan
i can name a few more things but

shudup man ._______.

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 12:07am

dont matter if we know about it or not it took a yr from time game went live for them to come out with a update

Now when did we find out about 2.4 it was March of 2011 and it was suppose to release Summer of 2011 but when did it actually release Winter of 2012

Just like with City Wars when did we find out about when did we test and how long will it b before we get it

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 2:27am

dont matter if we know about it or not it took a yr from time game went live for them to come out with a update

Now when did we find out about 2.4 it was March of 2011 and it was suppose to release Summer of 2011 but when did it actually release Winter of 2012

Just like with City Wars when did we find out about when did we test and how long will it b before we get it

wrong, wrong and wrong again. 1.0 was released live in January 2011, 1.3 was released in march/april 2011, and testing was started of 2.4 in July 2011 and it was released in february 2012. So how you can say it took gamigo a year to do one update is completely incorrect, as in less than a year we had 2 updates, although 1.3 was only slightly different to 1.0.
Razac: Level 100 Pole/Sabre: QUIT: BYE GAMIGO

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 4:33am

testing was started of 2.4 in July 2011

yeahi know that lol like 3 months late but the ORIGINAL release date for 2.4 was suppose to be SUMMER of 2011 not winter of 2012 and we found out about 2.4 on march of 2011 so im not talking about the late ass release dates im talkin about all the original dates that was promised to us

RAZZZZZZZZZZAAAACCCCCCC AAACCCCCCCC

JUst like same they say with City Wars lol we test back n April and was told we will get by SUMMERS lol its fall sooon will be winter