You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Loong. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 26th 2012, 10:08pm

New to game/current issues?

Recently started playing Loong. Having checked the forums, including the archives, for information, I'm finding very little that is helplful.

Npcs: some npcs are listed as one name in quest, yet the actual npc is named differently. Some items are not acquirable/usable, such as giant turtle shell, five-colored stones, friendship flower to name a few. Some events don't work? Is there a list of what works and what doesn't, or is it just hit and miss for a new player? This game has been out for a while, are there no guides?

Quest descriptions and directions are horribly translated and extremely confusing.

I gather a big change in game management took place. Is there a timetable for fixing the ingame things - such as by the end of December, 2012 or mid 2013?

Friday, October 26th 2012, 10:34pm

There were tonnes of guides on the old forums, but there were some issues with the forum being attacked or something and I guess all the old threads got lost. Since I gather most people didnt have backup copies of guides they posted, no-one has re-added them to this forum since it was made. All the events that are in game at the moment, do work. But we are missing a lot of events at the moment that were removed for unknown reasons.
Razac: Level 100 Pole/Sabre: QUIT: BYE GAMIGO

Taiyi

Unregistered

Friday, October 26th 2012, 10:43pm

Hello Dabbie,

Welcome to Loong.

Unfortunately you are correct about the current lack of information documented on the forums. These are the third official forums in Loong in about 8 months, and during the transitions we have lost a lot of our player made guides. However, there are a number of very knowledgeable players that are active on the forums that should be more than happy to answer your questions (I will do my best as well).

The issues you have noted are also currently being addressed by our team. Our current focus is the Dragon Market, events, and translation issues. However, it is taking longer than expected for the new management to find their feet (as I'm sure many of the community will be happy to point out.) I am hopeful that we will start to see some changes for the better very soon though. It's hard to put a date on things, but I'd be disappointed if nothing happened before the end of December.

Feel free to ask any questions you have here.

Sincerely,

~Taiyi

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 7:20pm

Are these items usable?

Thanks Taiya and Razac for your pleasant responses. I've come from some other games where the forums are nothing but troll zones and am not used to actually getting help!

I have received several Agate stones for the 5 colored furnace but have yet to see it operable. Is this working?

I also have New Year Red Envelope. I have gone to the coordinates listed but no npc is there. Is this working?

I've done a few guild trade runs and received the tokens at the end. When I try to turn those in, I pay my entrance fee but nothing happens. Is this working?

I appreciate your help :)

Taiyi

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 7:44pm

Hello,

You're very welcome. Five Coloured Furnace and the daily New Year Quest are both events that are currently disabled, but will more than likely be enabled in the future.

The tokens you have received from Trading Quests are used in City Wars, which is also disabled. However, even when the event is enabled only the guild owning the city will be able to trade in those items (As far as I know).

Sincerely,
~Taiyi

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 8:00pm

Yeah, only the guild that holds the city can use the productivity tokens. Although, in a way, I feel the rewards should be given to all guilds that are on the side that wins the war (since there is the option for multiple guilds to attack/defend), and its kinda unfair that only one guild will reap the benefits for the efforts of several guilds :/

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 5:39am

Since the rewards are tradable it totally makes sense for one guild to hold the city it's totally fair.

In the kingdom of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 12:05pm

Not all the rewards are tradable. And you rely on which ever guild ends up holding the city to be fair and share the rewards that are tradable between the guilds who helped win. Now, knowing the nature of certain guilds in game, I can't see that happening.

Taiyi

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 3:36pm

Please avoid flaming and, if necessary, take this discussion to a new thread if you wish to continue, it is now off topic.

First warning.

EDIT: Infringing posts have been removed.

Sincerely,
~Taiyi

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Taiyi" (Oct 31st 2012, 7:05pm)

Wednesday, November 14th 2012, 10:41pm

Have googled, searched the forums, and the wiki for information on "detailed fire pattern" needed to upgrade some equipment. Does this item exist in game? Thanks for all the help :)

Taiyi

Unregistered

Wednesday, November 14th 2012, 10:48pm

Hello Dabbie,

Detailed Fire Patterns can be obtained from the clan merchants in each of the major cities including Heavenly Dragon Castle, Phoenix Village, Yellow Emperor Castle, etc. They require 10 contribution and 1800 silver, and your character needs to be "Friendly" with the clan you are trying to buy the pattern from.

Hope this helps,

~Taiyi

Kyrhale

Unregistered

Thursday, November 15th 2012, 4:47pm

Hello all,

This may be posted in a wrong place, but since I first started playing yesterday, I've had trouble finding my charrie in my account. I have had no problems logging in but in the 'red bridge' where my character is supposed to be there's no one. I try creating a new one but a message with 'wrong character info' or something like that appears... any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Thursday, November 15th 2012, 4:56pm

Sometimes it takes a while to fully load. On the bright side, it lets you go get a snack or start a load of laundry!

Drizzle

Intermediate

Thursday, November 15th 2012, 4:58pm

Hello all,

This may be posted in a wrong place, but since I first started playing yesterday, I've had trouble finding my charrie in my account. I have had no problems logging in but in the 'red bridge' where my character is supposed to be there's no one. I try creating a new one but a message with 'wrong character info' or something like that appears... any help would be appreciated, thank you!

This game offers special feature which is called "major log in lag",stay on the red bridge and admire the water ,after 10 minutes you should see yr char :D
Bad publisher can ruin a good game. poor management is one of the
reasons that many games fail .

Friday, November 16th 2012, 6:33am

Stupid when the items drop, but you can't use them. :/
Got Milk!?
Lvl 100: Dragonblood. Skill Tree: Yang/Heal. PVE Style!

MwinT

Unregistered

Saturday, November 17th 2012, 12:31am

Hello all,

This game offers special feature which is called "major log in lag",stay on the red bridge and admire the water ,after 10 minutes you should see yr char :D
lol well said Drizzle, well said :D
If you admire the water enough, you will see two fishes swimming in there :rolleyes: