Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012, 00:57

Question to gamigo RE: Xmas/New Year Seasonal Event

Ok, this is a question to Gamigo. Are we going to have this automatic seasonal event, or will it be added to the many events we are being denied currently? I ask as it is due to start sometime in the next week or so. This event only happens once a year & I believe I can speak for most people still playing in saying this, it is eagerly awaited. I'm sure most would agree with me when I say that if we are denied this event along with all the other seasonal events we have nissed so far this year, it will only fuel the bad feelings towards gamigo after 10 months of a badly watered down patch for which we are still waiting for most of the old & new events to be re-introduced or brought into the game.

This isn't an attempt to start a flame war against gamigo. It's just a very serious question about a seasonal event that is meant to be in game and with the way things are right now and have been for the last 10 months, none of us have any idea if it will be in game or not this year.
Razac: Level 100 Pole/Sabre: QUIT: BYE GAMIGO

Shinkarutzku

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Former Sabre Guild Master for KnightmaereZ, VengeanceZ, and VirulencesZ

• Private Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2012, 21:57

I understand what you are saying. This is ridiculous.... Nothing is happening and don't expect it in the near future. If Gamigo wants to advance the game, they can at least start by making little updates and even make seasonal CG movie trailers or something. So far, the game is left as it is for what it seems like eternity, there are no new updates, and nothing is being done to enhance the game features.

Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 11:57

Hello there,

Unfortunately I haven't been around last year so I don't know much about the event. I'll talk to the former administration in order to get some more information. However I'm unable to promise anything yet.

Yours,
Yagoro

Shinkarutzku

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Former Sabre Guild Master for KnightmaereZ, VengeanceZ, and VirulencesZ

• Private Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012, 00:29

I understand. I'm not putting any blame on your Yagoro. I'm talking about the original administration in the past, but thanks for the notice.

Montag, 1. Januar 2018, 19:23

Hello Yagoro/Gamigo,

Were you able to get some answers since 2012? :whistling:

Regards,
NightMareZz