Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Loong. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 15:51

[Feedback] Lags after maintenance, December 21st

Hello everyone,

We used the todays maintenance to work on our database to solve the lag and load issues that occured when you tried to login. The first results are positive but a problem is solved only if it is solved completely.

Therefore I would like to get your feedback here. Let me know if the situation is better, the same or worse for you. Please wait for the evening hours and check it for a few days to see a difference. In case you still have issues, please let me know the time it happens as that might help.

Thanks a lot for your patience!
Yagoro

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 17:16

10+ minutes lag each for char's to appear, log in & skills to load at the moment. 5pm CET
Razac: Level 100 Pole/Sabre: QUIT: BYE GAMIGO

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 17:24

Thanks a lot, tested it a few minutes ago and it was about 5 minutes until we were in game. Not perfect but way better than before. Let's hope it stays that way and that we can finally solve it in January.

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 17:58

10:15 logged in 10:17 chars loaded to pick,
10:17 to 10:20 loading game please wait.

10:20 to 10:22 to load skills

So 5 mins is a lot better

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 18:01

yeah its a lot better, it seems to be fluctuating quite a bit. from no lag to about 5-7 minutes lag at the moment.

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 16:45

The lag is back with a vengeance today. Was waiting around 25-30 minutes for chars to appear & 30 minutes to get in game, 25 minutes for skills to load.

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 17:57

No change from how it was before the fix attempt.

In the kingdom of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Shinkarutzku

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Former Sabre Guild Master for KnightmaereZ, VengeanceZ, and VirulencesZ

• Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 18:27

Actually, the maintenance on the lag problems were useful and not wasted. I can now get into the game after like 5 min- 20 min at the max. Before the update it took me like 3 hrs and a half before I could even be just logged in. :D

Drizzle

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: I breath to be with my Shinichi

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 19:38

Nice fix,whole server crashed just b4 relics.
Bad publisher can ruin a good game. poor management is one of the
reasons that many games fail .

Shinkarutzku

Fortgeschrittener

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 20:01

Yeah, server is down, but at least we will eventually be able to get in. I'd rather have maintenance and get in, in a few hours, than to have no maintenance and can't get in until 3-4 hrs pass. :D

Drizzle

Fortgeschrittener

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 20:03

there is no maintenance,but crash and log lag is still present

Shinkarutzku

Fortgeschrittener

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 20:07

The officials of Loong are aware of the crash, but whether they decide to fix it is unknown to me. That's all I know, true, I'm not sure if they're fixing it right now, but I'm guessing that they're at least identifying the problem and starting to trying to fix the server.

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 20:10

Hi everyone,

Please keep this thread on topic. You're welcome to start a new thread, but keep this one focused on the feedback from the maintenance, and the load lag.

Thanks,
~Taiyi

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2012, 00:58

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!

Apologies for the downtime and the ongoing issues. We did a first step into the right direction and will continue as soon as possible. I hope you were able to login fast enough to enjoy the holidays in Loong as well.

Greetings,
Yagoro

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012, 22:23

I'm new to the game took 3 days, and since I started I have presented problems logging in to the game ... I have lag of more than 10 minutes to bring the character and more than 10 minutes to enter the game or just does not fit.

Solve this problem soon or people will get bored of waiting. :thumbdown:

Sorry for my English but I speak Spanish. (used google translator)

Freitag, 11. Januar 2013, 14:34

I don't know what you guys did yesterday during maintenance, but there are serious lag issues in game now, multiple random disconnections, 5-10 minute lag spikes, its crazy, not even worth trying to play at the moment with how bad it is :/

Freitag, 11. Januar 2013, 16:00

Hello,

This seems to be a gamigo wide issue related to the data center that is taking care of our servers. I was already preparing a short announcement which can be seen in a few minutes, although you shouldn't expect further details yet as I don't have some.

Apologies for the trouble, we'll keep you posted with information as soon as we receive them.

Greetings,
Yagoro

Drizzle

Fortgeschrittener

Freitag, 11. Januar 2013, 17:59

Not much point in playing the game if we cant see each other names,we cant talk in chat,chat system doesnt show who log is and out
[Team]Become Team Leader
[System]Your friend is online!
[System]Your friend is offline!
[Team]Quit Team

Freitag, 11. Januar 2013, 18:04

Thanks for the feedback Drizzle. I guess it is still a side effect of the issues at the data center but your information will be forwarded.

Yours,
Yagoro

Drizzle

Fortgeschrittener

Freitag, 11. Januar 2013, 18:11

You can actually communicate only if u select all in settings in main,and u will be able to see text on the screen by characters that speaks ;p.Pm doesnt work either :cursing: