Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Loong. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 17:40

[Urgent]3rd party program rule clarification - botting

This question is pointed toward Gamigo representatives and them only, nobody except them should answer it since it's not about players' opinions but Gamigo's current position on the matter.

The question:

When me, and many other older players have started this game there was a well defined rule on the old forums which defined collecting mats/performing actions using outside (3rd party) programs w/o the actual need to press the keyboard/mouse as action taken against the rules and numerous players been punished and banned for this.

As ex GM I've witnessed numerous occasions of players being banned for this type of action.

Since the old forums been lost and great amount of staff left the project this rule haven't been reintroduced.

Now I'm being told that current gamigo staff say it's fine to use a device which is capable of that same functionality which is to make character to perform actions while nobody is by pc.

Does it mean that Gamigo's approach towards that have changed and it is now allowed to perform actions for which numerous players been banned for in the past?

I'd like a reply from representitive of Gamigo.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
Devices in question are:
Gaming keyboards and mice which have numerous capabilities such as enchancing the amount of clicks per click, allowing the creation of macros which later on can be replied by the same devices at fixed/random intervals, recording and replaying of keyboard/mouse clicks, etc...

In the kingdom of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Shinichi« (4. April 2013, 17:46)

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 18:10

Why are you still making these kinda threads?

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 00:24

Greetings everyone,

Our apologies for the misunderstanding. We only gave permission to use the keyboard, NOT the functions in it that allow for macro/key jamming/AFK skilling. These functions are NOT allowed to be used in the game.

We are aware that the situation is not clarified by our In-Game rules and are working to clarify this in the near future.

Best regards,
Arktemisa

Drizzle

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: I breath to be with my Shinichi

• Private Nachricht senden

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 02:48

No idea how the Loong team works ,left hand doesnt know what right hand is doing?Im not gonna post that private message here,since you just deleted Robe's post,but know that we know what Robe was told by Gligossa.Now you saying something totally different,Robe just quit the game....thanks.
Bad publisher can ruin a good game. poor management is one of the
reasons that many games fail .

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 03:09

Please understand that we have a new team, and as humans we sometimes have misunderstandings.

We will be clarifying the rules posted in the forums in the near future.

We hope you can accept our apologies and thank you for your understanding.

Drizzle

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: I breath to be with my Shinichi

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 03:30

Please make it easier on your team and players,post rules ASAP,when you saying near future it gives me the impression you dont know the rules yet,cus if you did you would post them right away.
Bad publisher can ruin a good game. poor management is one of the
reasons that many games fail .

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 05:43

Sigh

Will be nice to see the rules made.
Enforced
But most importantly Clear so all of us will understand.

I do not think this post was made to or about one certain person. How ever I good friend I feel has taken it that way, and that saddens me to a great deal. Rather this person believes it or not I am saddened by the out come and prey it can be resolved.

Appears to be more of a clarification.

Keep the honest honest.

I for one would love to see 1 main abuser of this game dealt with. Again no names but 90% of us know who I am speaking about.

Side note: Thank you new Staff for all you are doing it might be going un noticed by many but not all.

Shinkarutzku

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Former Sabre Guild Master for KnightmaereZ, VengeanceZ, and VirulencesZ

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 06:26

For some reason, I thought that this thread was supposed to be only answered and replied by the GM's. It was requested by Shinichi, that this thread should only contain the answers and replies of the GM's and nobody else, but then, I guess that Shinichi's request is no longer valid since this thread is getting more answers and replies as it exists longer....

P.S.:
Side note: Thank you new Staff for all you are doing it might be going un noticed by many but not all.
Uhhh 2handluke, I think the GM's would think that your statement above is very kind and nice, and they would probably appreciate the fact that you are thanking them for all they are doing (Which quite a few players might agree), but honestly, I would definitely not post that comment right here on this thread (It's definitely not because I don't agree with it, but of course, I'm not going to name any names, but it could potentially annoy somebody. You have your opinion though, and trust me, I myself respect your opinion and agree with it as well.

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 10:59

Thanks ark for the reply, please close the thread since it was an inquiry about the rules and not a discussion on the matter.

In the kingdom of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 16:20

In the kingdom of the blind, the man with one eye is king.this just make him thorought and he uses the eye for himself not the concerns of all the bliind ppl

shin you heard what you wanted to hear by throwing out fear tactic,and want to deny the fact that macro can be ran from harware and software and ark i read the rules the old rule you seem to say it applyiny to but gamigo clearly say soft ware and it gave a short discrition of what software does so no would assume the intention of gamigo but you guys have jump to the asumption of that it can do the same thing it must be what gamigo intented and it apply to everthing,in that disciption i saw how it mentiond the software messing wtin client files keyboard dont do that it interact withmy computer if i remove the keyboard i the macro will sto sending info to my computer,but if im running softerwar it would be sending messages to your side and messing with the applications , the difintion that about 3rd party that gamigo rule ably to sounds alot like this link take note to the word ENTITY and DEVELOP THE COSTOM APPLICAION http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_software_component now entity is a company not a product made by a company, a honda car is made by honda but it is not honda it self , ok his next discussion botting so we all on same page her is the definition of botting i didnt make this up i did my home work ask every1 that read this should look up botting witch he keeps saying macro are,here is defintion http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bot dont sound like a keyboard to me,and unfaire is only if othere dont have access to it without breaking any laws,as the other gm read this clear and saw nothing wrong ,i posted this topic on the march30 the othe gm got back to me 2days later with means he had time to look at it and think it, over art comes in read shins post as he uses the the tactic of lack of knowledge and fear and she rushes in and post somthing to save the day,hook line and sinker like i sad i provided the evadence not you guys can do what you want i got my answer,i just wanted to do whats right, always do, and just to let you know art another rule is not bidding on your own land and also not having more thin 1 alt but as you can see we not here for that cause its not his pet peev,,so you do know he only here on a personal matter that he dont like,i was here to be sright up weither i liked it or not THANK FOR READING im out

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »robe« (5. April 2013, 16:39) aus folgendem Grund: i dont want to king i want to be clearand correct for all the ppl

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 16:53

My Bad

Shinichi Sorry for posting here as you only wished for staff to respond. Sorry Shinichi.

Shinkarutzku you are right and I am sorry .

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 17:07

your rule

"10.3 The user shall not be permitted to use programs which place an excessive load on the servers operated by gamigo. Software which systematically or automatically executes commands or functions inside the games (for example bots or macros) shall be prohibited as shall software which can be used to reproduce or analyze the games or to reproduce or analyze elements or contents of the games (apart from the contents owned by the relevant gamigo user)."

this is the rule you are trying to follow but ,for 1 keyboard dont do this do your home work and notice the reason and they are talking about 3rd partie software that can do these thing not keyboard shin dont know what my keyboard can do and he i assumed gamigo said itas he quoted over and over player having an unfair advantage but it not what gamigo is talking abi=out her thay told you there intenions and how you say unfair when you can go out and buy 1 since its clearly not aganist the rule or the iintetion of gamigo giving heavy load with software can withc hw is clearly awear off but he is useing a blanketcover tecnique to make it fit his desires and the ignorance of others but i bring out the truth into the light so all can see im being honest for them self probably why gamigo cant go off a video if Ama is botting or not from a video,

this is why you preciouse COMA rushes over to the forums post this message and includes hardware keyboards that that gamigo themself knows themself is safe therefro never mentions it,cause hardward witch they are trying to say is a outside 3rd party but wow it only messes with my computer ad if any thing the load goes there but, in shins intell but in her ignonane think keyborads that interact wit my computer put excessive load on the sever when it onl interact with my computer if anything it would shut down my computer now do you actualy think that this gamigo concerns if i diconnect my keyboard it stops sending the signal to my computter that im pressing a key over and over but is it was software the send it to gamigo from my computer itself thin that alone is aganist the rules,if i was running a program that like that thin yes but ut we talkiing progame software that does this AKA 3rd party entity/cooperation and a programable device in with companies came up with a way to not hurt the vendor and serve the consumer,but you guys know so much all i asked is that you listen that a look at the rule for what it says not make assuptions and assume the intentions wher they are clearly given,

only thiing you are doing at this point is making me go over the tings i researched already but still you refuse to apply the relation the relation to gamigo intetion of th rule apply to what i have (keyboard )and how im breaking this rule for why it was intented and not based of you assuptionof the rule

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »robe« (5. April 2013, 17:49)

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 19:11

liers?

waite a min you posted that rule 10,3 but i dont even see it here this is your offical rules site more personal preff stuff https://en.gamigo.com/pages/legal show me where im wrong you know your self it dont specifily say ;)

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 22:43

In the kingdom of the blind, the man with one eye is king.this just make him thorought and he uses the eye for himself not the concerns of all the bliind ppl

Shinichi

Intermediate

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 6:06pm

Zitat

Quoted from "Razac"

Just because I beleive it to be, doesnt matter. It IS abuse, read the rules very carefully and you willl see that it is. It isn't my fault that gamigo don't give a damn and completely ignored the warnings that people would abuse it.

I did and nothing in the rules states that using alts in the arena is against the rules, nothing well defined there to prove your point.

quote from shinichi above he proves a gray area is here and he is right but when it comes to his pet peev and ther is no law againt it?

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 23:17

Finding some "programs" doesn't mean they are applicable to Loong, most of those claimed programs are just trojans labeled as such in order to deceive stupid people such as yourself and they actually don't do anything except stealing stuff from gullible people.

People using those "cheats" doesn't mean that they are applicable to this server of Loong they might have used those on their own servers where they have full access to anything and do it just to show off, a lot more of those around.

How exactly can you prove someone using a cheat which you never tested yourself an have no idea how it works or if it even works on Loong? I guess everything possible if you want it to happen eh, the missing facts can be substituted by your imagination, great proof really, no wonder it was ignored.

It's funny how you claim that I would want cheats in this game, ridiculous.

Since you failed to act on my request I guess my hands are untied and I'm free to insult you too.

this is shins quote so, look at all his quotes on this link when he is for somthing he wants all i asked is to be bias toward the subject Top 5 Exploits/Types of Abuse in game at the moment.

Samstag, 6. April 2013, 00:27

Greetings everyone,

Our apologies for the misunderstanding. We only gave permission to use the keyboard, NOT the functions in it that allow for macro/key jamming/AFK skilling. These functions are NOT allowed to be used in the game.

We are aware that the situation is not clarified by our In-Game rules and are working to clarify this in the near future.

Best regards,
Arktemisa

Zitat

8.3. You are not permitted to use software: (a) that places an excessive load on the servers operated by gamigo, (b) that systematically or automatically execute commands or functions inside the online games (for example, bots or macros), or (c) that may be used to reproduce or analyze the online game or to reproduce or analyze elements or content of the online games (apart from the content owned by you).
Now, look closely what the rule of macro exactly mean in this so called "official rule" which you guys can't even enforce it. "excute commands or function INSIDE the online games". The macro come from keyboard will not alter in-game system. A person who own a better keyboard is breaking a rule means like a person who own a better graphic card because he can see clearly than other people, it's pointless. I've only made this forum account just to let you "gamigo staffs" know that you guys should organize the rules better because right now we have one rule that stay on forum ([Temporary] Loong - ingame rules!), and then we have another rule that stay on different site (https://en.gamigo.com/pages/legal), if you guys have enough time to waste on writing a "temporary rules" then why don't you go in game and find out what's going on? And not to mention one staff saying yes and other saying no ...

OK, I'm done talking and sorry Shinichi, it supposed to be your post but we sort of took over it, my apology.

Shinkarutzku

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Former Sabre Guild Master for KnightmaereZ, VengeanceZ, and VirulencesZ

Samstag, 6. April 2013, 01:09

I know that everybody here is apologizing to Shinichi, which is all fine, but being honest here, it's not like Shinichi has never took over another thread either. How much he's taken over before, it's up to you, but definitely took over several in the past.

Samstag, 6. April 2013, 08:28

o my goush I am going say something stupid here and say....

I was going to say something and told self better off for me not to.

Hmm now I say as most of you are thinking. 2handluke why post saying you was gonna post something then say never mind.

bottom line is Rules must be clear. gamigo rules we agreed to are in place over all games.

With that said

Question is whats the point to rules if they are not going to be enforced anyways?
I think I have read 99% of all things said on this new forum many dis agreements many sides being taken etc...

Its nice to see clean fun talks on the forums what few there is.

Way I see it is we all can learn from one another. my thoughts keep open mind what works for 1 might not work for others but if a person says enough one thing or another may help someone else in there thoughts.

Anyways thats all way off topic and sorry.

note: Rules do not mean pooo unless enforced. however rules and enforcement sure would clear a lot of things up.
Rather its in a rule or not please those who are honest stay honest even if you see others doing wrong and get away with it.

After all this is a game and games I think are meant to be fun.
Do not get me wrong we are all still humans and we all have feelings.

some care some do not. Some stir shyt to pass time or make others un happy. If one allows another person to make them un happy remember who you are and do not stray from your true self and feed into negative.

Ok time for me to shut up again.

no wait one more side note or 2 :)

Be true to your self as a person that goes f0r all who takes the time to read all said. Be you not what someone else wants you to be.

ok last note to staff:
Once the rules are placed and you start enforcing them send me your address cause you will need lots of VALUM or cookies what ever you prefer lol.

Sent with no punn or directed to no one person just a little rambling from me :)

TwoHandLuke

Montag, 8. April 2013, 23:28

Hello everyone,

I would like to apologize in my name and of couse in the name of the team. To avoid further misunderstandings, we cleared up and finalized the rules for Loong. Please remember that we reserve the right to change the rules anytime, if needed.

Greetings,
the Loong Team