You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Loong. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CosmicFlyingDude" started this thread

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 10:08pm

Hello

Hi, i have just started playing and i am very new to this game, i am a known Donator, and i'm going to donate thousands of dollars on this game if i see it worth it.
Anyone would like to advice me?(And will get some percent from the money...)
With alot of respect, CosmicFlyingDude.

Thats me, in my castle.

LauraCrazy

Beginner

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 3:49am

My advice, find another game! Seem this game is dead, management is inexistent, some of "GM's" are not even who they pretend to be, but is ur decision to try it

byakujin

Beginner

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 1:02pm

You do realize that telling people to leave is going to scare off most of the new players who might actually have stuck around and given the game a bit more life. If you really don't like the server just quit, go play one of your crappy pay-to-play-pay-more-to-win games and leave this one for people who actually enjoy it and want new players to come on and stay on.
Good players make a poor game successful, bad players will kill even the best game ever made. Which do you want to be?

hiji

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 1:22pm

You do realize that telling people to leave is going to scare off most of the new players who might actually have stuck around and given the game a bit more life. If you really don't like the server just quit, go play one of your crappy pay-to-play-pay-more-to-win games and leave this one for people who actually enjoy it and want new players to come on and stay on.

u just went full retard. ._.

byakujin

Beginner

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 1:26pm

u just went full retard. ._.
care to elaborate on that?
Good players make a poor game successful, bad players will kill even the best game ever made. Which do you want to be?

hiji

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 2:02pm

look at the original post. its full of all kindsa bs .-.
dont waste ur energy on posts like that x.x

byakujin

Beginner

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 2:10pm

it's be pretty eay to throw thousands at the game if you had the money to spare, and i know a few people who do, and have. And in general people just telling newbies to quit annoys me because they're usually the same people who complain about the lack of players

hiji

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 2:38pm

he said ''im a known donator'' and he would give money to ppl that would advice him xDD
about the general part. yea i get that its very hypocritical. im a part of it aswell kinda xD
and i get that we cant just depend on gamigo to make this server improve.
but as much u want this server to be good, this one is hopeless .-.

byakujin

Beginner

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 2:58pm

it's only hopeless when the players give up on it, there's plenty of potential there and more players joining and staying will make it better. There's much worse games that do much better purely because of the players actually trying with it, and much better games going down the pan because the players just can't be bothered to do anything and expect the staff to do everything for them.

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 4:46pm

I have been questing and killing mobs, and i have noticed there is lack of players, and some big problems.
I will make a big discussion about " Is it worth donating here? " with my dear friends on my castle.

Thats me, in my castle.

hiji

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 9:08pm

its good that ur optimistic i guess .-.

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 9:45pm

After securing my lands, i went to my castle to discuss about the Donating question with my friends, we have decided, that i might Donate if i see someone from the Gamigo team saying something on this thread.
I'm waiting.

Thats me, in my castle.

Axel

Trainee

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 7:11pm

Yep, go find another game
Ingame name: xAxelx

Level 74