You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Loong. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 28th 2013, 2:35pm

O _ O
With alot of respect, CosmicFlyingDude.

Thats me, in my castle.

hiji

Intermediate

Saturday, September 28th 2013, 3:07pm

yo

Shinkarutzku

Intermediate

Occupation: Former Sabre Guild Master for KnightmaereZ, VengeanceZ, and VirulencesZ

Saturday, September 28th 2013, 5:57pm

@Hiji

Yeah, I know you were talking to Axel. I already know that Loong Deutsch means German. That's why the Loong in Germany is so popular. I wasn't referring to that in my post though. I already knew that Dutch is Netherlands because I have a relative from the Netherlands and I watch International Soccer or Futbol Games. I am going to watch the 2014 World Cup too.

The reason I said it was a funny joke was because..............well, not sure if you ever heard of the Flying Dutchman, the legendary ghost ship myth that originated in the 17th century as a nautical folklore. The story tells that "The Flying Dutchman" foretells doom when it arrives in a location. Anyways, if you look at your post:
its not called loong DUTCH MEN GET IT RIGHT .-.
Basically, the "DUTCH MEN" part. It is funny, cuz if you sound it out really fast, it sounds like "DUTCHMAN" aka "THe Flying Dutchman". Just to let you know, I wasn't in any way trying to criticize you, so if you took it offensive, my bad on my part. Wasn't trying to anyways, just thought that it was funny because "DUTCHMAN" is the word that resembles doom or at least, has a sense of doom in it, like the story. Just wanted to point that out..........

hiji

Intermediate

Saturday, September 28th 2013, 6:15pm

ohh yea thats my fault.
for some reason i prefere to use the 'men' over 'man'
so it was more in the context like its not loong dutch, man.
sorry for that. cant seem to stop it. .-.

Shinkarutzku

Intermediate

Occupation: Former Sabre Guild Master for KnightmaereZ, VengeanceZ, and VirulencesZ

Saturday, September 28th 2013, 6:19pm

Np at all

It was still a funny joke nonetheless......

Axel

Trainee

Tuesday, October 1st 2013, 4:42pm

#Yolo #Hiji #Gamigo #Horrible #Management #Swag
Ingame name: xAxelx

Level 74

hiji

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 1st 2013, 6:33pm

#Lawl .-.