Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Loong. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012, 16:38

[Patch Notes] November 28th, 2012

Dear Loongarians,

Please find the todays changes below.

Dragon Market:
  • We added a new pet named Yanyan as well as 3 other "3 for 2" packages to the Dragon Market. Please find the detailed information HERE.
Fixes and other changes:
  • The chat filter has been adjusted to more closely fit our expectations.
  • We fixed a lot of spelling and naming errors in order to improve the general quality of the in game texts.

Yours,
Yagoro

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012, 17:36

Hello everyone,

We'll have to restart the server in order to change some additional small things. It won't take long and you'll be able to play soon again. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Yours,
Yagoro

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012, 17:46

When will the server be restarted? Also, call me a stickler for accuracy, but what exactly is the point in buying 3 horseshoes or 3 heaven joy knots? They all expire at the same time, and its useless having all 3 at the same time. The only way people can benefit from buying these, is to gift them to themselves and withdrawing 1 each week until they are gone... :/
Razac: Level 100 Pole/Sabre: QUIT: BYE GAMIGO

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012, 18:04

I'm quite certain that they expire even when in the treasure bag though, you just don't see it happen but they will disappear.

In the kingdom of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012, 18:09

Nope, they don't. I use this method myself, as I often buy multiple bags at a time, and gift them to myself, its easier to do it this way rather than buying ingots several times a month. That way, I can just withdraw them as and when I need them, rather than buying as and when I need them.
Razac: Level 100 Pole/Sabre: QUIT: BYE GAMIGO

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012, 18:23

Hello again,

The server is back up and you are free to login again. We fixed the chat filter issue as well as the sales.

Yours,
Yagoro

BerryMarry

Anfänger

Beruf: Baking pies and cupcakes

• Private Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 29. November 2012, 01:19

//pq =D yaaa go GMs NEW PET!!!! Yanyan sounds cute =3