Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012, 15:09

[Patch Notes] December 5th, 2012

Hello Loongarians,

It's Wednesday again and therefore time for the latest patch notes.

Fixed bugs:
  • We fixed another group of text bugs in quests and item descriptions.
Dragon Market:
  • Christmas time is just around the corner and we'd like to present some great new items to you. Find the new mount and costumes in our Dragon Market section.

We know that you might be missing other important things to be mentioned in the "Fixed bugs" part but be assured that we didn't forget them, it just needs time. We hope that you can enjoy the new items and would like to wish you all a great December and a wonderful Christmas time.

Yours,
Yagoro

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012, 20:52

You changed the Spring Luck title to give 5 luck, that title was sold in cash shop and advertised to give 25 luck, you had no right to change it to 5 and effect all the people who have it even if it was intended to originally give 5.

In the kingdom of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 00:53

Hey Shinichi,

I don't know of a change like that, give me some time to check it. The correct name of the item is "Spring Luck", correct?

Yours,
Yagoro

Nuksukow

Schüler

Beruf: SwordsMen

• Private Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 02:29

Yes, and it still says adds 25 to luck but when u put the title on it only gives u 5 to luck.

hiji

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: the internet is occupying me .-.

• Private Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 06:48

yup

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 08:23

At the moment yes, but it used to go under different name originally, it's the title that drops from the snowmen at the new year event.

In the kingdom of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 10:44

Yeah it used to be called "Lucky-Star 2010", but Sikyu changed it to Spring Luck, changed the luck to +25 instead of +5 and it was sold on the item mall as such. I think thats why people are annoyed its been changed back to +5 luck since people paid out for it as it had +25 luck.
Razac: Level 100 Pole/Sabre: QUIT: BYE GAMIGO

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 10:50

Hello everyone,

I've forwarded the issue and it will be taken care of until the next maintenance. Our apologies for the inconveniences caused by this error.

Yours,
Yagoro