Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Loong. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012, 18:03

[Patch Notes] December 19th, 2012

Hello everyone,

Once again I'd like to apologize for the inconveniences caused by the extended maintenance. We did some checks regarding the load times in the evening but you won't notice a difference yet. However, we seem to be on the right track and hopefully will be able to sort out this problem in the near future.

Now, please find the patch details below.

Fixes:
  • A bigger group of text errors, spelling mistakes, wrong item and NPC names has been fixed including parts of the tutorial of the game.

As a personal note I'd like to point out that we understand your interest in new events, fixed events and similar things but for the moment, with the current loading time, it won't make any sense to add them. If you can't login you won't have a need for bigger events. I hope for your understanding in this matter.

Have a nice day in Loong,
Your Loong team

Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012, 18:31

Update:

Due to our focus on the load check it seems we accidentaly changed the item promotions 3 and 4. However we decided that bringing the server down again for an hour or more is not an option. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Yours,
Yagoro