Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Loong. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 15:18

[Patch Notes] January 16th, 2013

Good afternoon everyone,

First of all I'd like to say thank you for your shown patience within the past weeks and months regarding the lags and load issues. With the works beginning this week we were finally able to solve that problem and you should be able to login to the game within seconds. Besides that, during the todays maintenance, we fixed the clan mounts and the love carriage. Unfortunately everyone who has one of these mounts and can't use it anymore (while it should be permanently available), please create a gamigo support ticket. Any mount has to be fixed manually and therefore we need your assistance.

How to contact our support:
  1. Open the following URL in your browser: https://support.gamigo.com/ .
  2. Start creating a ticket and add as many information as possible. These information are mandatory to solve your mount problem:
    • Your Loong account name
    • Your Loong character name
    • The name of the broken mount (the name upon purchase and the name you gave to the mount)
We are aware that this is not the most comfortable way but it's the only one possible.

Known issues:

Besides the mounts there is still another issue going on most likely a result of the last weekend as well as our optimizations on Monday. At the moment all your mentor system points are gone, same issue with your friendlist. Besides that, there is another glitch with the mentor quests which we don't want to explain right now. However, please make sure not to use the glitch as we will do everything possible to detect abusers. Once found we will act according to the gamigo rules. Therefore, if you already used it by not knowing in the beginning that it is a bug you can still destroy everything you illegaly received.

We deeply apologize for the shaky start into the year 2013 and hope that you can see the same as we do: light at the end of the tunnel. Loong had a hard time and we're doing our best to bring it back on track. With the lag and load issue being solved we're much closer to fix real bugs. As soon as the above problem are gone as well we will put all our efforts into resolving as many bugs as possible.

We wish you a great day and a lot of fun in Loong. If you have any question, please feel free to ask here in the forums or catch me (if you can) in game. :)

Greetings,
Yagoro

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 15:44

thanks

thank for clearing that up for us

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 15:54

bug

pets are not keeping stored when loging i still have to place pots and heals a set them again same thing for the pick up its resets all those options too

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 18:05

Hey robe,

Thanks for the information. Please create a gamigo support ticket with the pets name (the name you gave it, one example is enough), the potion you wanted to add and, if possible, the settings you wanted to make. In addition, we need your account and character name in Loong.

Greetings,
Yagoro

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 18:53

It would be easier if you just gave us some gold to buy a new clan mount. It could be compensation for all the troubles we had. Just give it out to each character per an account.

vio

Anfänger

• Private Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 20:09

Good afternoon!

Sorry but my patience is just about out. Congratulations on fixing the load lag, now you can get back to fixing other bugs! You must be joking, you mean you will spend the next 2 months responding to every ticket from every player that has a clan mount (almost all of them). Good luck!

As for the broken MQ. Even if you didnt know it was a bug we will punish you till you die! Right. Just like you will ban the 100 bots scattered around Panlong. Oh and you dont have to check the server records for people doing mentors, you can just watch it scroll by on chat all day. I guess since no one at gamigo has ever actually played Loong, you would not know that.

I wish the gamigo team a great day and to thank your lucky stars that you dont actually play this game!
Hello,
I didn't see your mount on the picture you added, therefore we decided that it is not valid, sorry.
Greetings,
Yagoro

http://i49.tinypic.com/2n7icz9.jpg
Can you find the giant pink cat?

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 21:49

lag issue

we just got a huge spike lag amin ago

Drizzle

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: I breath to be with my Shinichi

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013, 00:38

About Mount-Yama

Seems to me like a problem is with Yama King Mount from promo pack ,that was sold in market some weeks ago.I got Yama from promo pack and as i said in other post,i feed him pills,but he still has no life(1hour),so i cant use that mount.I also bought Yama for my other character,but i bought it from Dragon Market-->Beasts--> Items section (i dont know why that Yama is under items instead of mounts sections).The life support pill works on Yama NOT FROM PROMO PACK .
This is how it looks after feeding pill to Yama from old promo as well as Banxi

Can someone who has Banxi not from promo pack ,but from Beasts section post if they are able to feed their mount pills?So im left with two mounts that I cant use :cursing:
Bad publisher can ruin a good game. poor management is one of the
reasons that many games fail .

Drizzle

Fortgeschrittener

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013, 00:46

About Mount-Yama

Seems to me like a problem is with Yama King Mount from promo pack ,that was sold in market some weeks ago.I got Yama from promo pack and as i said in other post,i feed him pills,but he still has no life(1hour),so i cant use that mount.I also bought Yama for my other character,but i bought it from Dragon Market-->Beasts--> Items section (i dont know why that Yama is under items instead of mounts sections).The life support pill works on Yama NOT FROM PROMO PACK .
Can someone who has Banxi not from promo pack ,but from Beasts section post if they are able to feed their mount pills?So im left with two mounts that I cant use
»Drizzle« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • after pill.jpg (55,34 kB - 338 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 7. Dezember 2018, 08:08)
  • after pill2.jpg (52,02 kB - 339 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 20. November 2018, 00:58)

Drizzle

Fortgeschrittener

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013, 04:10

Yagoro ,the lion clan mount unusable STILL and please tell the people from Gamigo support team who work from 9 am till 6pm to find darn time to review my ticket,its been over 5 days .Not like Gamigo has million players in this game and half million tickets to answer/resolve . :thumbdown:

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013, 11:33

Hey Drizzle,

You should have received a support reply already. Your issue will be dealt with as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted.

Greetings,
Yagoro