Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 39.

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 20:02

Forenbeitrag von: »Arktemisa«

Vote for gamigo in the Superbowl!

Join us in our quest for Superbowl glory! gamigo is always looking to attract competitive gamers to grow our online communities. That's why we've entered to win an ad in this season's Superbowl! Help us get the word out by voting today, and every day, and take an active part in building your own great community! How does it work? Simply click HERE, click “Vote for us” and you're done! It's that easy! You can also spread the word via Facebook, Twitter, pintrest, and e-mail to let your friends kn...

Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2013, 20:02

Lolz Hijiiiiiiiiiii

Greetings & welcome back. Kindest regards, Arktemisa

Montag, 6. Mai 2013, 21:19

To whoever

Greetings, Apologies for the delay in response. In attempting to decipher the original post, this is what I can understand of it so far: 1. Mentor Quest is bugged- I personally have receive full details in regards to how this quest is bugged (i.e. several issues with it) and how it is being abused. Reading through the rest of your post, you are having problems trying to get the required materials to engrave your items accordingly because of this bug. This information is being forwarded and expla...

Samstag, 27. April 2013, 01:41

To Loong Team/Gamigo and players

Closing thread upon request from original poster. Best regards, Arktemisa

Freitag, 26. April 2013, 21:08

To Loong Team/Gamigo and players

Greetings all, We apologize for the delay in response. We understand the frustration you are feeling, and why you are requesting for more information on the progress bug fixes, and implementation of new items or features. We are continuing the process of collecting reports of the bugs you have mentioned that are currently in game, making sure there is enough detail so that the bug fixes that are implemented work and do not harm other features in the game. This is an on-going process, and we appr...

Dienstag, 23. April 2013, 01:40

[Connection] Server Connection Issue

Greetings, The connection issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Sincerely, Your Loong Team

Dienstag, 23. April 2013, 00:58

[Connection] Server Connection Issue

Greetings, We are aware of the connection issues you are experiencing, and have alerted the appropriate team to investigate. We will update this thread as we proceed. Thank you. Sincerely, Your Loong Team

Samstag, 20. April 2013, 01:39

Tell me, what to do!

Greetings, Please submit a ticket to the support team so they may assist you with this. Thanks! Best regards, Arktemisa

Samstag, 13. April 2013, 02:05

^.^ Hi everyone

Zitat von »PieMarkerBerry« Zitat von »2handluke« Life is good when looking at the positive. So many tend to forget the positive out weighs negative by far. Anyways All is well here nice of you to sk and hope same for you. The lost PW is that for the game and have you tried the for got pw tab? TwoHandLuke my pw to my in game accoutn i have =/ forgot my forum pw Please use the Lost Password feature on the forums: http://loong.gamigo.com/forum/index.php?form=LostPassword This should help you recov...

Donnerstag, 11. April 2013, 03:20

Account Problem!!!

Greetings, You're welcome! Have fun journeying through Loong! Best regards, Arktemisa

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 20:47

Account Problem!!!

Greetings, Just to make sure, are you trying to connect using a proxy? Best regards, Arktemisa

Montag, 8. April 2013, 23:26

Loong In-Game Rules

§1 Naming Rule Names of players, guilds, pets, shops, etc. that are insulting, racist, discriminating, vulgar, and/or obscene, or are found to be poor taste, are forbidden. Names with a senseless row of letters/numbers or massive abusive of symbols are not tolerated. If a player is asked by a member of the Loong team to change your character name, the player will need to follow this request. §2 Walljump/Glitching Hiding in the walls, buildings, and anything of the like is not allowed. Players ar...

Montag, 8. April 2013, 23:18

[How-To] Reporting Rule Violations

While playing Loong, you may encounter players who have violated the rules and Terms of Service. To keep the game as enjoyable, we ask that you please report this rule violations to the Game Masters or Community Managers via forum PM or e-mail at loong.en@gamigo.com. When sending a message regarding a rule breaker, please do the following: 1. Subject: In the subject-line, please put in the character name and in short the rule they are violating. Example: Arktemisa - Offensive Language 2. Message...

Montag, 8. April 2013, 23:08

[How-To] Bug Reports

As you play Loong, you may encounter bugs that will require the team's attention to be fixed. In order to continue to have an awesome game to play, we would appreciate if you help report any bugs you encounter directly to the team. When reporting a bug, you will need send a private message to any of the Game Masters or Community Managers via forum PM or e-mail at loong.en@gamigo.com with the following: 1. Subject: Please give a title that is clear for what the bug is. Example: Cannot Dismount fr...

Montag, 8. April 2013, 21:15

Game not starting

Ah okay, thanks for the info there Atreidus! We'll make note of this. Also, FYI to the others: Let's keep the whole identity confusion thing in a private chat next time instead of hijacking the forum thread. Thanks! Since this inquiry has been answered, this thread is now closed. Best regards, Arktemisa

Montag, 8. April 2013, 19:50

Game not starting

Zitat von »Atreidus« Zitat von »Arktemisa« Hi Atreidus, Is this occurring after you recently installed it, or just now? Have you tried running the game as an administrator? If you have not done so already, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game with a newly downloaded installer (please go here to redownload the installer). Please let us know if you continue to encounter this issue. Hi.- This is the 1st time i got this mysterious error. I realy dont know whats going on. I downloaded t...

Montag, 8. April 2013, 19:39

^.^ Hi everyone

I could have sworn I posted on this thread...! >.<! Greetings! And welcome back! You may want to try the Lost Password feature on the forums if the current account you're on isn't the one that you were originally with. '

Montag, 8. April 2013, 19:32

Game not starting

Hi Atreidus, Is this occurring after you recently installed it, or just now? Have you tried running the game as an administrator? If you have not done so already, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game with a newly downloaded installer (please go here to redownload the installer). Please let us know if you continue to encounter this issue.

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 03:09

[Urgent]3rd party program rule clarification - botting

Please understand that we have a new team, and as humans we sometimes have misunderstandings. We will be clarifying the rules posted in the forums in the near future. We hope you can accept our apologies and thank you for your understanding.

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 00:24

[Urgent]3rd party program rule clarification - botting

Greetings everyone, Our apologies for the misunderstanding. We only gave permission to use the keyboard, NOT the functions in it that allow for macro/key jamming/AFK skilling. These functions are NOT allowed to be used in the game. We are aware that the situation is not clarified by our In-Game rules and are working to clarify this in the near future. Best regards, Arktemisa